Content Strategy and Management Maturity Study
Ready to make your university’s content work so much harder for you?
How advanced is your university’s approach to the planning, production, distribution and maintenance of content? Do you know what’s working and not working for you? Do you wish it was all just a bit better joined up and that your content could work harder for you? Are you worried about the risk of out-dated content and consumer protection rulings?
A good starting point is a content strategy maturity review and report.
We’ll work with your organisation to assess your university’s current approach to content strategy and management, identifying focus areas for improvement and outline tangible work packages for you to make strides forward.
Our review will focus on our ten pillars of effective content strategy and management in the higher education sector:
• Strategy and vision
• Audience insights
• Outputs, structures and efficiencies
• Assessment and evaluation
• Collaboration and interdisciplinary working
• Risk-tolerance and creativity
• Skills and know-how
• Training and professional development
Find out more about the ten pillars framework.
You will receive:
• Your own content strategy maturity score, with the option for you to benchmark progress against this in future years
• A full report identifying your current strengths and opportunities, as well as key areas for immediate and future improvements within each of the ten pillars
• A summary of quick and immediate wins for your organisation that you can implement right away
• Defined work packages to help you make strides forward with your approach to content planning, creation, distribution and management
How much will this cost?
• The cost of the full review service is £8,000 + VAT
• Early adopter organisations booking and paying up-front for this review before 31 October 2017 will be charged the reduced rate of £6,250 + VAT
As additional organisations participate in this study, we will also provide a sector benchmark report for you in addition for free.
Find out more
Contact our Chief Content Strategist, Tracy Playle, to discuss signing up for the content strategy maturity review for your organisation (firstname.lastname@example.org).